Scripture



"And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst." - Doctrine and Covenants 84:80

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

It's a Hold Up!

Aight.  Just a little update, aight? We're hittin' up the beach right after this! Ha, I'm so stoked. Pure trash and black water, but hey, it's the only beach we got here. Definitely no Huntington Beach.  I'll send pics next week. But ya, I'm still trippin' a little thinking about school starting and how I've only got 6 months left. It went by waaaay too fast... well kinda. But I'm way stoked to see everyone. I finish my sisters mission next Saturday! (referring to sister missionaries who serve 18 month missions)

Life's been great. We got held up the other day! We just walked out of McD's and this guy was like, "Hey Mormons!" He was a bit tipsy and tried to tell us he was from LA. We asked what he was doing here and he said, "Lookin' for people to hold up." Then he asked if he could hold us up. We were like "Nah, all I got is this cheeseburger and you ain't gettin' that. But when we get money, we'll totally let you hold us up..." Ya mom! But I thought it was way polite of him to ask first before he tried to hold us up. Hahaha!


The works going good too. I am still way stoked that me and Elder Jackson get to go home together now. We've been working out everyday and dieting to get ready.  But our wards doing soooo good. We had like 300 hundred people come to church on Sunday. That's the most like, ever. The new transfer started and we're having a blast. Our Ward Mission Leader's sister is a chef and is doing a Mexican dinner for us tonight. Ah, I'm so stoked. I have some pics to send home next week so get stoked!

Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment