Scripture



"And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst." - Doctrine and Covenants 84:80

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hey Mom:

So sorry, I only have a few minutes before I gotta go so I can get lunch and get a facial. Ya! I've gotta start looking good 'cause I only have 5 months left!

But ya, it's been great lately. I'm pretty impressed with how hard we work for a couple of trunky missionaries going home way soon. But we've been teaching tons of lessons and finding tons of new people to teach. Just talking to everyone, especially when we see members talking to friends we don't know. We've just been working hard at getting people to church. We're doing better.  We  have 12 right now with a baptism date and only like 4 actually coming to church. But we should also have a couple weddings coming up soon too, so I hope I'm still here for that. 

I cant think of anything else. We had a dope referral we contacted from this member yesterday. This lady is around 40 and her friend's a member, so we started teaching her. We taught the whole restoration and gave her a baptism date for April 12th. I guess her friend talked to her about temple work because her husband passed away, so she's way stoked for us to keep teaching her and share about The Plan of Salvation. 

But that's about it. I'll write to ya next Monday! Love ya!

(these photos were sent last week)

Celebrating Valentine's Day

Stylin' Filippino Style!


Roasting hot dogs by candle light











Playin' with the spiders like the kids do





Check out her pants!





Service Project


No comments:

Post a Comment