Scripture



"And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst." - Doctrine and Covenants 84:80

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Final Transfer - I'm Stayin'!

Dad:

The new temple out here is in the more northern part. I've had like 3 comps that are from up in that area.

I think its funny that you and mom already saw pics of the wedding (on Facebook). Yea, it was way dope. The girl is our investigator and her husbands a less active. They're great though and we're baptizing the girl on the 28th. It's pretty exciting. We have another wedding next week for some less actives, and then a temple sealing for another family. We're pretty excited. I get to stay in this area until I go home. Weddings, sealings, and baptisms. It sounds like a good way to end things here.

Hey, how was Fathers Day? Keep an eye out for my letter. It's not much, but I just wanted to say Happy Father's Day.

The last transfer of the mission sounds good. My comp and I are staying here and we've got some big plans to go hard my last transfer. See ya in 43 days!

Love ya Dad!

Hey Mom,

I had my x-ray taken and I don't have TB! The new mission president will get here on the 29th, so I get to meet them a day after they get here. I get finger printed on the 30th for my visa. I will also get to see President and Sister Sperry one last time before they leave since we will have our Mission Leadership Council that week as well. The Sperry's are dope. I will miss them. I hope I can see them sometime when I get home. I'm stoked to see everyone when we get home and we're not missionaries anymore. It'll be cool to see what everyone's really like.

Hey, I gotta get going though. Sorry, no real update again. I told dad a lil'. I'm just never in the mood now since I'll see you guys next month anyways. I already gotta write to pres what we did and write in my journal. Ha! I'll tell you in person soon enough. But love ya mom! Thanks and I'll see ya in 43 days!

Love ya Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment