Scripture



"And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst." - Doctrine and Covenants 84:80

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Maligayan Pasko sa Pilipinas!!


September is the start of Christmas in the Philies and lasts until the end of December so start celebrating now!!

Yeah, so things have still been a bit crazy lately. My companion's going in for surgery today so we had to get up at 4:00 to get laundry done and go to the temple and everything. I gave him a blessing last night and so hopefully all goes well. I'll get to go sit at the hospital in the waiting room for 6 hours again today. Getta see the outside world again! A couple of the sisters in my district have had strep throat and we've all been kinda sick lately. One of the sisters still doesn't even have her passport yet, etc. So yeah, lots of blessings going around. we just got done waking up all the missionaries in our zone. Haha! We have a huge wrench that's been passed down to the "tool" of the zone over the past couple years. So I went around with him, Elder Sorenson, and tapped the door of some of the kids in our zone and said, "Magandang umaga mga misyonero, it's Pday!" Ha so annoying. Especially at 4 am.

Well freak! 13 days left and I'm outta here!! we get our travel plans on Thursday. Can't wait. My districts hosting this week and I'm doing traffic control-ish, so if you stop by the MTC, look for the kid guiding the cars with a banana. Hopefully we'll get to host next week when Jesse comes in.

Sunday was fast Sunday so I bore my testimony in Tagalog for sacrament meeting. A bit rough, but t'was fun. Our districts singing for sacrament next week, but instead we're doing a mash-up on "Abide with Me 'Tis Eventide" and "I'll Go Where You Want Me to Go, in Tagalog. Pretty dope.

We moved down to the bottom floor in our residence the other day so my companion wouldn't have to climb 4 flights of stairs to our room. New bunkmates, Elder Dreeson and Elder Burbank. Pretty cool kids.

Aight, yeah nothing really new, figures since every day's a Sunday here at the MTC. So yeah, I'll have plenty of time to write everyone back today via letters. So that's about all! Language is coming along and everything's going good. I'll see ya all in 97 weeks!

Mahal na mahal ko kayo ng pamilya ko!

-Elder Molnar

No comments:

Post a Comment