Scripture



"And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst." - Doctrine and Covenants 84:80

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12/12/12

What it do mom?! sup? (will edit the typos later - mom)

So this will be real quick. Pretty busy today 'cause we got transfer day tomorrow. But that's too bad about Sister Brailsford. Oh and for the music, if you haven't figured it out yet, don't worry about it. Not a big deal. That's sick about Mckay's call! Make sure he gets a congrats and a nice big hug from me. Everyone doin' aight?

Well lets see. So, I'm finally finished with my 3 month training. Woo! Now I only have to study for 3 hours in the morning instead of 4. But yeah, my comp's getting transferred, so I'll be leading my area... ha. I'm super bad at directions and the Philippines have so many streets and houses and no street names or addresses or anything really. Ha oh well. I'm stoked to stay here though. My wards the best and I'm excited to stay here for Christmas. Ha! I've been praying I wouldn't transfer before Christmas. Oh, and I'll let you know all the details for our Skype sesh next Wednesday. 

Some highlights from the week:  We went caroling last night and took hymn books and cookies my comp and I made to some less actives and a few of our recent converts. Haha!  That was fun. Apparently I have a good voice.  Ha! that's a first. A lot of people are pretty bad at singing even though they all sing karaoke 24/7. Haha! I love it. the people here crack me up.

Today I went shopping with Elder Christensen, a kid from Alpine, UT. We shopped at this super busy place with a bunch of little shops on the streets. I'm gettin' pretty pro at bargaining. I just work my charms with my crappy Tagalog and get stuff for way cheap. I bought two bags, a fake Oakley and a fake North Face, a sick pair of shoes and two sick hats for like 10 bucks. Pretty proud. 

The work here is still going great! Our ward's improved so much since we've been here. No joke. Ha, even though half our ward didn't come to church Sunday cause Pacquiao (a Philippino boxer everyone is obsessed with) had a fight on Sunday. 

But yeah, hope you're all doing well. I'm excited for our Skype sesh in a few weeks! I'll let ya know all the details soon.

Love,
Elder Molnar

No comments:

Post a Comment