Scripture



"And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst." - Doctrine and Covenants 84:80

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Waitin' on Elder Leonard!

Ya, so Leonard isn't coming till August 28th, I hear? Actually, that's perfect cause that way we have a chance to be comps. Ha, I was talking to President and Sister Sperry about that the other day at our District Leader Training. Sister Sperry thinks we wouldn't do any work :-),  but we were talking about at least being in the same zone. Ha! I guess we'll see what happens.
That's dope about the Mauerman's call. That's where Elder Stauffer is, right? He gets home soon too. So nuts!

Things are still going well here.  I just finishing up my last few weeks of training. It went by fast. My comp's way chill so it's been nice. We had a sick testimony meeting yesterday. We have a bunch of missionaries in my ward getting ready to leave, so they all were in tears bearing the testimonies and another missionary just got home the other day, so his testimony was dope too. Crazy!  That'll be me in 11 months.

Remember that investigator, the one I mentioned about smoking? Well, we gave him a baptism date yesterday. We still gotta help him quit, but he's doing way dope so that was good. We had a lot of good lessons, yesterday especially. We finally got to teach this one inactive and taught him about the plan of salvation. It's kind of weird teaching him though cause he was the branch president a few years back so duh, he knows everything. Inactive old bishops and stake presidents...Ya, I'll never understand that.

But ya, all's good! Tell Elder Leonard I'm stoked to be comps!

Thanks for you prayers and support! Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment