Scripture



"And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst." - Doctrine and Covenants 84:80

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

July 30th - Countdown from here....

 Hey Mom!
 

Leonard's coming back next week?! So sick huh? Sister Sperry texted me the other day to tell me. I told her I have dibs on training him, so we'll see! Haha, but I'm way stoked. Thanks for helpin' him out while he's been home. I can't wait to have him back.


















Well, not too much this week because we've been busy with follow up training meeting and then just getting ready for our baptism, which was on Saturday! I'll send a few pics in a minute. My comp got his first baptism and he was the one who got to perform it! The kid we baptized is way dope too. Normally I'm kinda against baptizing kids cause they all go less active, but this kid is way dope. Future missionary for sure!  He reads The Book of Mormon everyday and hasn't missed a day of church in months. He is basically better than all my other investigators, and he's only 11!!!

 That's basically it. It's just been a little stressful getting the baptism going Saturday. We coordinated everything on Sunday with the bishop and everyone, and on the day of, no one answered the phones.  So we were kinda stressing getting a key to the church, then cleaning and fillin' up the font. But a little 2 hour delay, and we had a dope baptism. Then Angelo from our ward, had his farewell party so we performed a little song on the guitar of, "I hope they call me on a mission"/ tagalog remix about Angelo. He can't leave for another 6 weeks because he still doesnt have his visa. but I sent a letter home to have you send to him with a package when he gets to the MTC. Thanks!

Love ya guys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment