Scripture



"And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst." - Doctrine and Covenants 84:80

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March 25th - Transfers & Greek Independence

First off, I'm waaaay freaking jealous that you are going to have gyros for Greek Independence Day. I'm dying for some Greek food. Miss you mommy! They have these things called "shwarmas" here that I get a lot of that are way good, even though they made me sick once. But it's beef in a pita bread with cucumbers and sauce and stuff. Kinda like a gyro. We actually got some at a Persian restaurant the other day.. felt like such a traitor! I still love you Greece!

Today is my last day here in Fairview. I'm actually way bummed to leave here, but I'm going to be out closer to the mountains a bit so that should be fun. My new zone is Montalbon. My new comp is way dope. He used to skate, and growl for his band back in the day, so I hope your stoked to here my pig squeels when I'm singing in the shower back home. I'm going to have him teach me. Ha! Ha!

Yea, I'll miss this area. Our work has been so good lately. One of the families that we found and were teaching, are getting baptized next month. They gave me a book with pics of them and crayon colorings and stuff as my going away present. Ah, I'll miss everyone here. Everyone's doing really well. It's too bad that I'll miss out on the baptisms, but I guess that happens. I'm just glad I got to see them progress. I took pics with some people too. I'll have to send some so you can actually see the peeps we teach.

But yea, I'm doing well. Just enjoying my last 127 days in the mish.
Talk to ya next week. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment