Scripture



"And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst." - Doctrine and Covenants 84:80

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Letter

'Sup Mom? I miss you!

It's just been super busy here with meetings, Mission Leadership Meeting, meeting with our Stake High Council, and with our Ward Mission Leader.. ha! We love meetings! But things are going good. We've been spending some time finding and tracting to get some new investigators. That was fun doing it in the bloody heat, but this week we're gonna try some member visits and get some referrals.

We got a new investigator yesterday, and we taught him after church and gave him a baptism date for May. It still blows me away with how interested college age kids are in our message. Back at home, all I ever thought about was music, girls and snowboarding, but he's pretty dope!

We had this family we met when we went over to this recent convert's house, and we ended up teaching them. I guess I missed part of the conversation when I was talking to their kids 'cause we taught the restoration and then I committed them to baptism, all feelin' way stoked! Then my comp started talking about referring them to the missionaries in their area. They don't even live in our mission! Ah, I was so bummed.

We do have one for sure baptism this next next week though. We're still doing way good out here.

But ya, I get my letter tomorrow. Pretty soon flight plans and well... I'll see ya in 114 days!

Love ya!


Hey Dad,

Ya, I'm down to hit up a General Conference session. We've only done one of those before. If we cn, I say we do like a Sunday session. But ya, since we're a day ahead of the states, we watch conference next week. We've been focusing on tracting and getting referrals from members to help get some new investigators going. It's way hot outside, so tracting during the day stinks, and no one wants you knocking on their door at night. But it's all good. We've got a couple new investies and we're hoping and praying for more.


I'll have to send some pics soon so you guys can see what things look like here. It's pretty dope! Lots of green and right by the mountains. I't nothing like the Utah mountains though. These are pretty small. We actually heard of a waterfall we want to go check out. Ha! But no worries. I don't plan on being stupid. I might as well wait 114 days so I can finish the mission.


Love ya Dad! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment