Scripture



"And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst." - Doctrine and Covenants 84:80

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

3/12/13

Yaaa, what's good? you better be stoked for these pictures. I've taken so many dope pics lately.

Just real quick for a few of your comments. Sorry things have been super busy, so this will probably be short. No, I haven't heard from Elder Hubble since last transfers. Hopefully I'll get Leonards letter tomorrow. No, I havent heard Elder Bednar's talk yet. Umm package wise.. .just do what you can. anythings great! I'm in a pretty dope area to buy things. Freak!  That's so crazy about everyone getting married and going on missions. Oh, and did Elder Johansson's bishop call you? He's in town for business, and we got permission to meet and stuff.

Transfers are tomorrow and my comps getting transferred, so I'll stay here and lead the area. I'm pretty stoked. Oh yeah, we had a baptism on Saturday, this 12 year old girl. My comp and her were pretty close so he got to baptize her. Sorry, I can't think right now 'cause I'm kinda in a rush, but I'll write more next week. Promise. I'm using some nicer computers so I'm gonna try and send some good pics home since it's been awhile, but these computers are still really slow,

Here's the picture from Patricia's baptism.

Then I've had a thing for taking Jesus-like pictures lately. So here's one of me rescuing the one in front of the tree of life.

Aight, so first is just me and a caribou. lots of those in this area. Then me in this lil' river by the farm we went to last week. Don't worry, no swimming. Then just another one of me rescuing the one..




Tagalogs coming. It just depends on the day. Not too bad though. Having a Philippino comp really helped. Aight but yeah, next week!

Peace!  Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment