Scripture



"And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst." - Doctrine and Covenants 84:80

Monday, March 4, 2013

3/4/13

Hey Mom,

Tell Leonard me and Elder Waite want him to write us! I was thinking I might end up training next transfer, but I heard it's almost all sisters coming in. Sooo, hopefully things will work out and I'll get to train him! 
I'm trying to figure out what to do about pictures 'cause I wanna send you some, but I don't trust these little computer shops at all anymore. We have some freaking sick pictures from P-day today, which I'll tell ya a lil' about for now. A couple of us went to Elder Howie's area to go chill at this new spot he found. There were  a bunch of cool rivers that we're actually clean. All the one's I've ever seen smell really bad and are covered with black stuff and trash, but it was dope. We found this little farm like area and asked the family there if we could take pictures with their caribous and pigs and stuff, and they were so down. They walked way far away to get a couple more caribou for us to get pictures with and even fed us a bit afterwards. Nicest people in the world! Like who does that? A bunch of strange white kids come up and they let us be with their animals so we could get some good pictures. They loved it! We then put all our pics on their computer and the Elders in that area are going back on Friday to teach them.Yeah!

I had a good debate the other day with this little 5 year old on whether Goku or Gohan beat cell in Dragonball Z.  The kid was so sassy, but he was cool. He went and grabbed his little action figures and wanted me to have a little fight with him. I'm pretty sure I lost, but it was fun. I also sang with the kids. They love when I sing their Filipino pop songs. haaaa yaa..

Not too much else. One of our investigators had her baptism interview on Saturday, so she'll be baptized on the 9th! Ya, ya know, just doin work. Goin' ham out here.

As far as my package goes, just whatever. Pictures...Oh, can you send me the green jump  rope we have at the house? Then just more Cholula, and treats and just whatevers. You know me. Britt can help too. Thanks!

Love ya all!

No comments:

Post a Comment