Scripture



"And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst." - Doctrine and Covenants 84:80

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

5/8/13

Aight, so just real quick since I get to see you guys in a few days via Skype! I hope the Mothers Day present I sent was fine. I hope you're happy 'cause now I have to use my ugly magnet name tag for a few months till my new name tags get here. 
My Mother's Day present - (frame broke in shipment)

Wait, what? Brittany Moulton's coming out again? Dope! 

So, this last week was waaaay dope. I'm lovin' this ward. My comp and I would work way hard and get tons of good lessons in, and then had dinner with a member everyday last week. It's been so nice. Our missions working a lot with the wards trying to get members to "rescue the one" and bring all these less actives back to church.

This is kinda cool. My first day here, this chick called out to me and said that she's visiting from Alaska and wants to speak English to someone. Ha! So, we've been teaching here and  her family that she has here. Way fun! Although it's my first time teaching the lessons in English and for some reason, it's so freakin' hard! But it's good 'cause we have a ward missionary who leaves in July to serve in Canada, so he comes when we teach her, to practice his English. But I talked with the girl, Kim, and told her how Ashton Roney is serving in Alaska, so when she goes home next month, we're gonna get missionaries to their house. Cool, huh? 

We've been finding tons of new people to teach and are getting things going good here, although they will probably transfer us out in june to put sisters in this area. but it's all good. there's tons of new sisters coming in now. but yeah i'm running out of time! see ya next week!
But yeah, that's all for now! I will tell you more details face to face next week via Kkype! Ahh, I'm really so stoked! 

Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment