Scripture



"And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst." - Doctrine and Covenants 84:80

Monday, April 29, 2013

April 29, 2013 from Sto Nino Meycuauyan

This email thing's being gay, so I'll just write about the week real quick here. Also, I havent gotten my packages yet, but hopefully tomorrow.

Yeah! So I'm already in my third area, so nuts. It's called Sto Nino Meycuauyan. Seems pretty good so far. Just way hot. Ha, especially now that I'm not near the mountains anymore. Our ward is way dope. They pass around a dinner calendar to the members at church to feed the missionaries. Stuff like that never happens in wards here! We have a dinner like every night this week. My new comp is Elder Pablico, second Pinoy comp. He's way freakin dope though. I'm actually way stoked for this transfer. My new area has a bit of everything, lots of huge factories, squaters, little bit of providence, and some city. There's this river in my area that a few weeks ago my comp saw this kid drowning in it, so he jump in and saved him. Although, he came out and was like black from how dirty they water was with all the trash and stuff. He's way dope.

Transfers were good.  It didn't feel like my birthday at all though. But that night there was a wedding reception at our ward, so I got some good food at least. Although freak! One of the elders who just finished his mission a few transfers back, came for the reception and rolled up in a car with a girl in the front. Ha freak! Trunky!

K, just real quick 'cause I'm outta time.Lot's of good stuff lately, been killin it. But here's one dope lesson we had. We went to teach a young couple and we got there and they were fighting cause brother wanted to watch basketball and his wife wouldn't let him. Way gay! But they were way ticked. We went in, shared a good message, and by the end everyone was laughing and talking again. Fact! Gospel does bless families.

 'Sup dad! My new areas pretty good so far. My new ward seems amazing. We already met with our bishop to talk about missionary work! I've only done that like twice so far, my whole mish. But good! My package got there. Sorry, I'd send you one too when Father's Day comes, but I'm done sending packages. It costs like 1500 pisos. (like 35 bucks?) Yeah, my new comp is way dope, so I'm glad. Also, U think we get to skype on the 12th. I'll tell you guys the plan when they tell us. But ya, all's going well. Keep an eye out for that letter. Love ya!

Aight, that's all. Sorry, I'm outta time!

Love ya all!

No comments:

Post a Comment