Scripture



"And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst." - Doctrine and Covenants 84:80

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Utah Flood???

'Sup dad!
Ya, the baptism went good the other day! Actually, our ward mission leader set everything up for the first time, so that was nice. Just enjoy an American run ward. There are some challenges here in the Philippines. The missionaries literally do a lot here to help run the ward.  It's all good though because I am really learning how things work. 
I like that quote Dad! I feel bad being so lazy with home teaching once I got to the singles ward. Thanks for teaching me how it should be done! Now I can see the importance of it.
But ya, all's good here. I'll add some details in my letter to mom.

Haha ya freak Mom! You guys get to chill in the Bahamas too! Ha! They called our area that the other day and I thought it was clever (baha - means flood). Ya Brittney sent me a pic of the skate park in Orem all flooded and what not. Yaaa, just get ready for the second coming! Since when does Utah flood? and all the "hastening the work"? Haha! I heard we might get ipads out here next year. Ha but freak, second coming though. Get ready!
I'm way stoked for you two to serve a mission.You'll love it out here ;) Quezon City North mission! Callin' it! Also, thanks for your testimony mom. You're dope.
This week was chill. We got to go to the temple because my comp had to get his x-ray that missionaries get before they go home. I haven't gotten to do a session in like 6 months!
We had a baptism on Saturday, so that was way fun! I'm pretty sure that when my comp goes home in a month that I'll get transferred too, so we're workin at getting everyone baptized at our next stake baptism on October 5th, right before transfers. So far we have 6 or 7 prospects, so hopefully we'll get at least one for the stake baptism!
That's about all I can remember for now. Stay tuned for next week! I'm sorry that my emails get more boring every week. But I'll tell all in 10 months -- post mish!
Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment