Scripture



"And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst." - Doctrine and Covenants 84:80

Sunday, May 4, 2014

April 20, 2014

Only 100 Days!

Mom:

Hey, so just a quick update 'cause you already got a bunch of pics and stuff. We're doing good out here. It's only been a few days since I last wrote. We have a baptism on Saturday! Pretty exciting. We're baptizing the wife of this guy that got baptized last month. Sister was way easy. We've only been teaching her for about a month now, but she saw things with her husband when he was taught by the missionaries, and loves the Word of Wisdom so she was pretty easy to catch. :-)
I'll write more next week. Just enjoy the pics for now!

Love ya!
Dad:
haa nahh, he got sustained in sacrament and then had to go and never actually got ordained. So we're just having the same guy that baptized him, baptize his wife. It's kind of a bummer. but today we went to this waterfall. Way dope, except the water wasn't falling today, but it's still cool. I sent mom some pics. 
Yea, everyone's going home way soon. For the most part, we keep in touch, especially me, and Spencer, Taylor and Jesse. No worries, we'll make plans so we'll have some family time, friend time, and Brittany time and all that. I'm stoked to catch up with everyone again.
My area is like half city, half fields and stuff, but so hot all the time. Even with fans on us, we still wake up every morning sweaty. But its all good. It makes the cold shower feel better. I also sent mom a few pics of a part of my area. 
Yea, I'm down for a Saturday session of Conference. I've heard city creek has lots of new shops so I'm down. But freak, I miss moms cooking. We tried buying some salmon the other day and it just turned out like burnt french fries.
Pretty soon! Only 100 days!
Love ya dad!




















No comments:

Post a Comment