Scripture



"And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst." - Doctrine and Covenants 84:80

Sunday, May 4, 2014

April 27, 2014

Mom:

Just a short update for the week since I'm running out of time. We had a great baptism for the week for a sisters. It went really well. She told her conversion story at the baptism of how she and her husband used to fight and drink and smoke, and now how much better life is now that they're following Christ. Pretty cool. We also have another family who should be getting their paper work for their marriage this week, so we just got get brother to quit smoking and we can get them married and baptized.
Also, I heard all my investigators from my last area are getting baptized now too, so that's good to hear.

My birthday was pretty dope. My old ward mission leader from my last area came and worked with us. Then my companion pulled this whole, freak I gotta take go to the bathroom, lets go home real quick before our last appointment.  We got home and the other 4 elders in my zone all surprised me for my birthday. It was way fun. We had cake and played root beer pong with punishments of the bottom of the cups you have to do after you drink. 21st birthday. Check! 

All is going good! I cant wait to see you all soon via Skype! Love ya!
 
Hey Dad:
 
Nah, i havent gotten my flight plans yet but hopefully soon! How was park city? Ah, I miss that place so bad. P-days have been chill. We just went to that one waterfall last week and today we're at SM Mall in Fairview, my old area, where we went bowling as a zone. I'm still trying to find a nice place to Skype.
 
Our baptism went well. The lady we baptized, told her conversion story at her baptism and it was way dope to see her and her husbands change from chain smoking and drinking and always fighting to how much the gospel has blessed them. Love it.
 
Aight, love ya dad! Skype ya soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment