Scripture



"And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst." - Doctrine and Covenants 84:80

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Transfers

' Sup Dad?

Everything's going good here.Yea, when you are a District Leader, it's just you, but when you're a Zone Leader its you and your companion. But yea, I'm way bummed we have transfers tomorrow and and my comp is leaving me.

Skype on Saturday for me, Friday night for you. Mom will get an email of my flight plans before I do, so keep an eye out and let me know.

I hope all is going well. I'll keep this short so we still have stuff to talk about over Skype. I can't wait! Ah, I am way stoked.

Love ya Dad!

Mom,

Hey, I will shoot you a quick email tomorrow, with details for Skyping on Friday. I love you! Happy Cinco de Mayo!

No comments:

Post a Comment