Scripture



"And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst." - Doctrine and Covenants 84:80

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

What's good in the hood err' body?!

I swear, I don't even know what happens here anymore. I feel like I've been here forever and yet it's only been three weeks. But hey, only 6 weeks left till da Philis!!

Hmm.. well last week for Toga Tuesday was probably one of the funniest things ever. We got our bed sheets and made togas for ourselves, put leaves behind our ears and carried a mattress on our shoulders with my buddy Elder Miles on top. Hahah, it was the best. we walked around our residence just waving at everyone while a kid walked in front of us and threw packing peanuts on the ground. Pictures will be there shortly. What else? Tell the bois to keep practicing volleyball and basketball to get ready for here. Gym time is so sick here.

It's so fun. every week more kids I know come in so it really is a freakin party here. I see Taylor, Lane, Kyle, Curtis, Brannon and all them, all the time. Not to mention Liz's boifriend Elder Dahlberg. I, no joke see the kid at every meal I eat, and pretty much everywhere I go. Haha, it's ridiculous. Ha, cool cat though.

Freak what else? the MTC is just a blur these days. We started teaching both my teachers now. Brother Langer role plays as this way strong Catholic who he met on his mission, so trying to teach him why he needs our church all in Tagalog is pretty dang hard. The first lesson he barely let us say a prayer before we left after a half hour lesson. We're gettin a lot better though. Tagalog is sick. They keep telling us to SYL allllllllll the time. (Speak your language). Kinda hard when you've only been learning the language for 3 weeks. I'm sure you can imagine how interesting our conversations are. Oh, and brother ward is the dopest kid ever. he knows all the Soper's cause his brother's the kid who married Haley. Fun little fact of the day.

Welp, I wish I knew what else to talk about, but I'm sure there's enough of a novel to read with both these letters now, so enjoy!

I'll write everyone back today too through actual letters so get stoked.

Thanks for all the letters and packages. I'm so freakin spoiled. love it! Don't stop now! only 6 weeks left :)

Mahal kita everyone! totoo po ang simahan!

-Elder Philippine-Peter/Model-Molnar

p.s. I finally butt kissed enough to the Samoan sisters in my district to get them to give me a free lava lava. Be expecting more pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment