Scripture



"And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst." - Doctrine and Covenants 84:80

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Yooooooooo!

Only 27 days left till I'm outta here!! Ah I'm so excited to finally be in the Philies. Oh and can't wait for Spencer and Conner to get here tomorrow. The kids in the room next to me just left for Nicaragua so I'm crossin' my fingers that me and Con bear will be neighbors. Oh and we're getting 76 new missionaries coming in tomorrow who are going to the Philippines. It's gonna be a freakin' party out there.

What else? Well guess who has beautiful hair and a golden ripped bod and just got called as District Leader... ah I probably made that too easy, buuuuut.. this guy!! Yup. Now I getta be the mailman for my district. ha! It'll be fun though. All I really do is go to meetings, conduct class and stuff and get the mail. Not too bad. Last week we found a giant wasp nest in a tree the size of a soccer ball. We all gathered around and threw a rock at it and dropped it. Funniest thing ever. Too bad no one got stung though.



Well everything's going good. The language is coming along. I'm hoping I'll be fairly fluent before I leave here in four weeks. I can finally teach our 20-30 lessons to investigators without using notes to translate, so that's good. Oh and my district is doing a musical number for sacrament in a couple weeks before we go. We're doing my new favorite hymn, Joseph Smith's First Prayer, it'll be all in Tagalog and we sing it in the tune of Come Thou Fount Of Every Blessing. Sickest thing ever.

Hmm.. That's really about it.

Alam ko po na totoo po ang Simbahan ni JesuCristo ng mga Banal sa mga Huling Araw. Nagpapasalamat po ako para sa Aklat ni Mormon at ipinanumbalik ng ebanheylo ni Jesucristo sa mundo. Alam ko po na may buhay mga propeta sa mundo sa atin ngyon. Mahalaga po ang panalangin araw araw sa patnubay. Alam ko po na mahalaga sa buhay na walang-hanggan po ang pananampalataya at pagsisisi na pamamagitan ng pagbabayad-sala ni JesuCristo. Nagpapasalamat po ako na naglilingkod na Tagapagligtas ko at Diyos pinakamakapangyarihan at nagpapasalamat po ako misyonero po ako sa kanila. Excited po ako sa magtuturo ang mga tao sa Pilipinas. Alam ko po na mapagmahal po ang Diyos. Mahal ko ang Diyos at mahal ko kayo. Sa pangalan ni JesuCristo, Amen.

(Translation, sorry for the butchered Tagalog. I don't have any notes on me. Good thing none of you know the difference!)

"I know the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true. I'm grateful for the Book of Mormon and the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ to the earth. I know that we have living prophets on the earth for us today. It's important to pray everyday for guidance. I know that faith and repentance through the atonement of Jesus Christ is important to have eternal life. I'm thankful to be serving my Savior and God almighty, and I'm thankful I am a missionary for them. I'm excited to be teach the people of the Philippines. I know that God is loving. I love God and I love you all. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen."

Mahal,
Elder Peter Nicholas Molnar

No comments:

Post a Comment