Scripture



"And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst." - Doctrine and Covenants 84:80

Monday, October 15, 2012

10/15

Yeah that's so nuts about the whole mission thing. Ha Demi's gettin ready to go? Wait that's way sick, ha of course Brandon would go to the south. Let me know where Landon C goes and Ben should be getting his call soon too. Dang that's so crazy.

Yeah conference was pretty dope as. I heard about the age change last week and was so stoked to watch it. Too bad we have to wait a week after you guys to see it though, but it was way sick. Hollands talk was amazing. Yeah ha I felt like he was speaking to me the whole time. I loved the part about what it really means when you raise your hand to the square at baptisms. Also Uchtdorf had a sick talk too about how we need to not focus on the finish line and enjoy the journey. That one really hit home for me with being out here and all. crazy, I'm already and 1/8th of the way done with my mish. but yeah it was funny,seems like only six months ago i was using conference as a time to catch up on sleep and now i was actually way stoked to watch it.

So my favorite things from the week. An investigator told me I look like David Archuleta and I guess he came to the Pinas one time so they all love him here. So when all the kids on the street ask my name, I tell them I'm David Archuleta and they freak out. hahah. Our investigator Sister Danica is getting married and baptized on the 29th so i'm way stoked for that. it'll be my first baptism. she's 21 and has a little 2 year old girl, Yen Yen, and hopefully her fiance Jerry will be able to baptize her. He's less active so hopefully it'll all work out and be good for their family.

Hmm least favorite thing this week. So last week we started talking to some people on the streets and my companion started talking to these two older ladies and this guy singled me out and started talking to me. I tried sharing with him why I'm here and about Jesus Christ, but he was a little too preoccupied with "falling in love" and with my nose. Gotta love all the gays here. yeah, I thought nose jokes back home were bad. EVERYONE comments on my nose here. haha ah the life of being a greek in asia where they dont have noses.

Ha well that's all for now. I'll send some pictures too. keep me updated on everyones mission calls and wish landon good luck in the mtc for me and tell brandon congrats for me too. Oh and happy birthday dad. I sent a letter a while ago but I'm not sure if you've gotten it yet.

-Elder Molnar

No comments:

Post a Comment