Scripture



"And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst." - Doctrine and Covenants 84:80

Monday, October 22, 2012

Dang yeah keep me posted on Landon's call. Oh and Ben's too. I'm stoked to see where they get called to.

So almost done with my first transfer! so nuts. alls still going great. we went to this place called echo park today. way sick. Hopefully we'll go to WaWa for our Pday soon. I'll send some more pictures after that. those places are way sick. not the ghetto I live in haha. how's heather and the kids doing? I havent heard from them yet. yeah mail here kinda sucks. we only get it every two weeks. but tell john and cyrus happy birthday for me. I wrote john a letter a while ago but I have no idea when he'll get it. hope the primary program goes well. ours is coming up in a few weeks so me and my companion are gonna let the little kids borrow our ties for it. should be good.

nothin' new really. Just been workin' hard, teaching new people. I'm super stoked for our investigator sister Danica's wedding and baptism next monday. hmm what else? do you have any questions about the Pinas? I don't really know what else to talk about. I had an investigator start breast feeding in front of us while we were teaching. that was awkward. I've been hearing that would happen soon enough.

Welp the holidays are coming up! got our mini charlie brown status christmas tree and some lights for our apartment. Don't worry, a christmas card will be out shortly. oh and I found what I'm buying myself for christmas. they have some sick filipino style acoustic guitars at the mall here for only like 1500 pisos. which is like less than 40 bucks. and they're actually pretty nice. oh and we'll have to figure out what the plan is for skyping on christmas. guess we've still got a while. hope you guys are excited to see my pale sweaty face! ha it's hard to get tan in my area with all the crazy pollution.

well I dunno know what else. but yeah hope you guys are all doing well. I'm still praying about yal err' night. make sure you send me some of the bois blogs since I can't email them.

love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment