Scripture



"And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst." - Doctrine and Covenants 84:80

Monday, February 25, 2013

2/25/13

Hey lady!

Did you tell Sister Sperry on me? Ha all the missionaries got a mass text from her the other day telling us not to touch the lizards, alligators and monkeys. Way to ruin my fun her in the mish..


Anyways..atta girl mom! way to do work at work, preachin' the gospel. You should invite him over to the house for some baklava and invite the missionaries to come over and teach him too. Start practicing 'cause I'm still praying you and dad will be able to serve a mission in a few years! 

It's only been a few days since I wrote last, so just real quick today. So on Friday, it was that one paralyzed girl's birthday. We helped carry her wheel chair through the rain, across the bamboo bridges, through the rice field and to her house. That's way sick how fast we were able to get her a wheel chair.The church is pretty awesome, eh? 


Lately we've just been getting ready for the musical fireside my comp put together. We had that on Saturday. It was just a fireside about the restoration of the gospel with some speakers and musical numbers. I sang in the choir and sang "A Child's Prayer" with Elder Howie, Elder Waite and his companion. I also spoke about Christ's life and the atonement. It was pretty cool. There weren't a whole ton of people there and only one investigator came, but everyone seemed to really enjoy it. President Sperry's 1st counselor came too, so that was cool. He spoke at the end, which was way cool. He complimented my comp on the program and leading the choir and then complimented me to for being the "pinakapogi missionary" (sexiest missionary), which is good cause my latest celebrity look alike I've been getting is Lady Gaga, so I needed the confidence boost. 

That's really about it. Transfers are coming up on the 14th. We have an extra week to make up for all the changes they're making with all the new kids coming in. Oh, and have you heard anything from Elder Leonard? I'm hoping he'll be coming soon so I'll be able to train him.

Aight, well that's all. 

Love ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment