Scripture



"And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst." - Doctrine and Covenants 84:80

Sunday, April 7, 2013

3/25/13

(Note from Mom: It's been crazy here the past couple of weeks, but  I didn't realize that I was this far behind in posting email updates.  Sorry!)

Aight so just a lil' update for the week! That chill? Ha, aight then...

Well, I wrote you like a few days ago, but since then.. one of our returning members got to go through the temple and receive her endowments last Saturday. Sadly we didn't get to go. She's way funny. Just an old nanay who lives with some grandkids. She got married when she was 15 to a 39 year old. Ha, way dope though. 

Today was insane. Chlarson and I got haircuts and got our arms waxed today and let's just say, it's crazy here. But I got lots of compliments! Apparently my eye brows are very cute. I love this place. Really do though. It's so freaking funny. 
 
At church yesterday, my homie, this little five year old kid came in (from the bathroom) during sacrament not wearing any pants. Ha! So funny. He needed help, so he came in naked during sacrament to get help. My comp got sick on Saturday, so we just stayed home all day. But me and Elder Waite went on exchanges that night so I could go teach some new investigators we've been working with.Way dope! Kids love us here, so now they all want us to teach them.  Pretty dope, but we're gonna work with them and then hopefully their families too. Parents love the goofy white kids that jump around and play with their kids.

Oh, I butterfly kicked a banana tree over the other day. Pretty manly!

Freak, I have no idea what honestly happened lately. Nothing too crazy. Maybe I'll just leave it at that.

Welp it's holy week here! I hope you're all excited for next week's email to hear how they celebrate easter here ;)

Love you! Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment