Scripture



"And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst." - Doctrine and Covenants 84:80

Friday, November 29, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!



November 25, 2013

Aight, aight, so update for the mission. How could I forget?...Just kickin' it in my new area. I'm so stoked though, my comp Elder Jackson, and the elders we live with are way fun so we're gonna have a blast this holiday season.

As far as the area goes, it's way small and we live in our area so we just walk everything. It's nice being in a zone leader area though cause the works always better. We have 5 for sure baptisms coming up in December. Also, my ward mission leader actually works with us and stuff too! He's way dope. It's just kind of weird because he's still waiting for his mission call. But he's fun and is a big help here. Our ward's way dope too. All four of us elders got to speak in church yesterday.
We live in the straight up city but it's nice because they have a lot to do here. Don't worry.  I'm going to get you guys lots of stuff here.
I'm way stoked for Thursday! It's my Elder Jackson's birthday AND Thanksgiving, so our ward mission leader and his family is going to make us ham and mashed potatoes. Ahh, can't wait! It's been sooooo long!! This is going to be a way dope transfer and because my comps way sick, time's going to go by fast!
I can't wait for Skype calls next month.
'Sup Dad?!

Life out here is great so far. Yea, we only have one elder in our zone from Tacloban. All zones have two districts, but I think our zone is the biggest right now. There are twenty-six of us I think? Actually, our area is pretty small and straight up city, so we just walk usually. There's lots to do here so it'll be fun. We're close to SM Fairview too which is a pretty big mall here.

I'm way stoked for the holidays. We have a great house with us four missionaries here. But yea, life's good.

Love you guys,

No comments:

Post a Comment