Scripture



"And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst." - Doctrine and Covenants 84:80

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Transfers Are Here!


November 19, 2013
First things first!! I am proud to announce that the river in my area (Meycauayan River) is currently the dirtiest/polluted river in the world. It used to be number three, but has now moved up. To celebrate, we all went to take pictures there again. I already sent some a while back, but maybe I'll send more next week. There was this spot in the river with black sludge on the surface and a huge rock sitting on top of the river. only here can rocks not sink into the river. Haha so fun!

I'm getting transferred tomorrow, so I'm way stoked. I'm going to the Fairview Zone. I'll be with Elder Jackson so I'm way stoked. I get to be a zone leader too, so that'll be fun. It'll be a great place to do Skype calls too, so I'm way stoked!

Elder Liu and I had a baptism! It was his first so duh, he got to baptize her. When he baptized her, she didn't go all the way down at first, so he like shoved her way down and then couldn't bring her back up. He struggled way hard. The next morning, Elder Liu woke up saying "oh my goodness!" His arm was way sore from baptizing her. Haha so funny. I'll miss this kid. Oh but good news! Spencer Greer from my high school is serving in Taiwan right now and that's were Elder Liu's brothers going to school, so we got him referred to the missionaries and we just heard he has a baptismal goal for 3 weeks. Cool huh? 


(check out the little girl staring at Elder Molnar!)



Christmas in the Philippines 2013



Feast After a Service Project

Mom: "Paul, you know how when you were a kid, you used to put olives on your fingers?"

Investigator Peter

Singing a Korean Song

Last Family Home Evening before transfers
But that's about it for now! I'll tell ya about my new area soon!

Love ya Mom!

Sup dad!

Ya we just got a bunch of missionaries here from Tacloban. I'm finally gonna transfer to this place called Fairview, so I'm way stoked. I'll be a Zone Leader next transfer and my comp is way dope. His name's Elder Jackson and he's from St George, UT. I hear this area's a bit nicer, so we should have a great place to Skype. We'll have some dope missionaries in our house for the holidays, so it's gonna be a blast. I just sent mom a bunch of pics and told about our baptism on Saturday, so check out the blog. 

Love ya Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment