Scripture



"And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst." - Doctrine and Covenants 84:80

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

1/14/13


Hi Mom!

Brittany Moulton's here. I was talking to our office secretary and he said he saw a bunch of white girls here from Utah. He said she was there. Hopefully she gets to visit good ol' down town Caloocan City! Ha! But that's cool.

Well, I'm on my last full week of my third transfer!  So, I might be going to my second area. I kinda hope I do, but at the same time, we have this way dope family that I wanna be here for their baptism. Either way, it'll all be good. 

Nothing too crazy this week. I'm sorry, I should've reviewed the week first. I can't really think of what's happened. Just working hard on our ward trying to get home teaching organized and going so we as missionaries, don't have to spend all our time reactivating the 80 percent of less actives here. You guys better be grateful! I love the people in our ward, but freak, no joke, my comp and I basically run the whole ward. American wards are so lucky. Oh well. 

My comp and I moved to a new house that's actually in our area. It's alright. My old apartment was one of the nicest in the mission though. I don't really know what else. Just hope you are all doing well. 

That's all. I'll plan better next week, promise!
Love ya guys!


(2nd email)


Oh, by the way, these are our buddies we met a few weeks ago at the computer shop. Just so you can see some of my new homies. (the handsigns they're doing, is just what everyone does. It just means you're "pogi" or sexy and good looking and what not). Ha for real. The kids here are my favorite part about the Philippines. Now that i don't suck so bad at Tagalog, I love messin' with them and talking with them on the streets. I feel pretty cool when everywhere we go the kids yell "elder!!" or "Justin Bieber!" or whatever I tell them my name is. Ha! They're a freakin' blast.

I got a bunch of letters today from everyone, so thanks. I'll read those in a bit. We went to this place in the mall called City Buffet for pday today with our zone. It's 400 pisos (like 10 bucks) for all you can eat sushi, BBQ, ice cream, cake, crepes, drinks and a whole lot of other good ish, so that was fun. umm.

We had an area broadcast on Saturday. We gotta get these wards and stakes to be like how they are in America! Dang, stateside missions have it so easy. Real talk. Oh well. I'm still stoked that I was able to go foreign. The area presidency also talked about how single adults wait to long to get married!

Love ya!

P.S. You should send me some more pictures in my next package. Those are the best! Basically just whatever you send is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment