Scripture



"And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst." - Doctrine and Covenants 84:80

Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year!

December 31, 2012

Hey sorry, I have like no time to really email today. Things have been way fun here during the holidays, but super busy. I'll update better next week and send some pics. Thanks for your emails.

It was way good seeing you guys via Skype I'll admit the holidays have made me a bit trunky, but it made me love it here even more. it was fun to talk to you guys from here.

Love you guys! I'm doing great, keep up the prayers. I found out my mission pouches mail to all the missions around the world, so i started writing all the bois.

Love ya guys!

P.S. This little Pinoy kid has been talking to me and watching me type this whole thing. His name's Loisito. He says, "I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment