Scripture



"And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst." - Doctrine and Covenants 84:80

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Approaching Hump Day



Yeaaah happy year mark to me!! Crazy how fast time has gone by. Just trying not to get too trunky, ha especially living with the zone leaders cause they go home soon.

You guys seem to be doing fine, so I just pray for you guys daily and just do my thing and obviously we can see the Lord's taking care of you guys.

Oh, what was that, Christ said in 3rd Nephi 21:10 "the life of my servant shall be in my hand.." Oh and I finished to Book of Mormon again the other day! I'm reading the New Testament now! Ha, who'd have thought I might one day actually not mind reading?

The coop looks way good Dad, especially the grass inside. I haven't seen a whole lot of that stuff for a while, miss it. Haha they look so healthy! Not half featherless and zombie like like they are here! Haha, but ya my cold went away, but then got another, but it's almost gone now. No biggie. I don't have time to get sick out here so it's not that bad. 

Transfers tomorrow. I'm still training and that's two transfers long, so I'm half way. But I'll stay here and I'm stepping up to District Leader too so that'll be fun. It's not too much different. Just gotta give workshops every week, go on exchanges with my district and do follow up calls and ish. Not too bad.

This week's been good, we've got a baptism coming up on the 27th so that's always fun. Hopefully we'll have my companion baptize him cause it'll be his first baptism. We've just been working hard gettin the members of the ward involved to help us cause for reals, missionary work is so much better when the ward helps. But they finally started making home teaching assignments so we're definitely seeing some improvement. Hopefully we'll be able to focus on inviting "others" to come unto Christ again instead of inviting members to go to church. I like working with them but grow tired of the excuses for why they never go. "Oh, I stopped going cause my kids were always busy with school".. "Sister, that was 26 years ago! Your kids are almost 50 now!" or we get this a lot too... "Oh, I don't have money to go to church so I just go to the Catholic church cause it's closer." ... people have the worst excuses for not going to church.

But really everything just blends together now, so I guess that's my update for the week from what I remember. But no worries.  I keep my journal updated so you'll get the details next year.

Love ya'll!

(Note: Elder Molnar's 1 year mark is Thursday, July 18th; however his mission has been extended for two additional weeks, so although his 1 year mark is tomorrow, his actual hump day is July 30th)




No comments:

Post a Comment