Scripture



"And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst." - Doctrine and Covenants 84:80

Monday, July 1, 2013

I can't wait to see it in 393 days!

I can't wait to see it in 393 days!

Anyway, this week was dope! I am way pumped after that broadcast about missionary work though! The Lord's definitely hastening his work. Lots of changes. As far as Facebook goes, not a whole lot of people have computers here so we'll see what happens.

Sorry about your air conditioning, that's rough. If it makes you feel any better, one of our fans broke the other week. Ya, it's usually around 102 every day, but the 100 percent humidity is gracious enough to keep you sweating 24/7 to keep you cool.

I have a few pics. I have one of me showering in the rain, but I'm waiting for a big storm. I heard one’s coming and I'm gonna get one in the city in my area that I heard floods like 5 or 6 feet sometimes. I'll be sure to get some good pics. It's also funny watching all the naked kids swim in the nasty flood water.

Be sure to let me know where Ben goes! How’s Elijah doing with post mish life? I can’t wait to hear from him. But when's his wedding? our area presidency told us we only have 6 weeks to get married after we get home.

Yea, my mission was extended by two weeks after the announcement in October’s General Conference. I go home July 30th. Maybe I can get them to change it a week or two so I have time before school starts. I didn't agree to a 2 year and 2 week mission!! Haha, nah it's chill though.

Happy 4th! I'm trying to figure out how to celebrate here when I have no other Americans around. Ya the Philippines just had theirs. No one does anything.

Our Zone Leaders had a baptism, so since we're in the same ward, we went. It’s always way good. The brother, our investie who I talked about, who has a problem smoking, came to the baptism to watch. Ah, I was so stoked! But he could only stay for an hour and of course, Filipino time so no one was even there and he didn't get to see any of the baptism. But we did take him on a tour of the church. Even though he showed me he still had cigarettes in his pocket, I was still way stoked he made the effort.

But ya! Happy 4th! God bless America!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment