Scripture



"And any man that shall go and preach this gospel of the kingdom, and fail not to continue faithful in all things, shall not be weary in mind, neither darkened, neither in body, limb, nor joint; and a hair of his head shall not fall to the ground unnoticed. And they shall not go hungry, neither athirst." - Doctrine and Covenants 84:80

Friday, July 26, 2013

July 22, 2013

'Sup Mom! 

Ya, Ben Thomas emailed me! Dope. I'm waiting for Leonard to get back out here! I'm glad to hear you guys are doing ok. You are gettin' pretty old ya know!

But just real quick cause I'm gonna try to send a few pics to everyone. just a few, a little teaser of course. no worries. I already have like 2000 pics I've taken so far. 

A girl in my ward just got here call to the Temple Square mish! How sick is that? I'm gonna go visit her when I get back.. Eh hem...in just one year!

This week has been dope! We have our baptism coming up on Saturday and I'm hoping my comp will get to baptize him cause it'll be his first baptism..

But uhh.. ha what else? Any questions about the mish? I found a mouse in my toilet this morning.  Hmm other than that we fasted yesterday ;cause we're planning a stake baptism for Aug 31 (which I probably won't even be here for) and fasted that we'll have someone to baptize. It kinda sucks cause one of my favorite investies dropped us yesterday...but our favorite CIA agent the one who has the smoking problem I spoke about, finally came to church tomorrow. So cross your figures! He's basically our only hope as of now, haha.

But all is going well. 

love ya!
 
Dad:
 
All's chill here so far. I'm doing my first workshop tomorrow, but I did one before and its not bad. As a missionary you get used to teaching and stuff, so its not a big deal to throw a workshop together real quick. It's a small district, just 8 of us... actually that's about normal...6 elders and 2 sisters.
 
Love ya! 
 
'Sup everyone! Just sharin' the love from my mish! First picture is just this place called Wawa, one of the actually nice places in the mish, ha...

2nd is from me celebrating my year mark. I gave a little clue as to what we ate to celebrate ;)

and 3rd is my beloved area...Northville 3 Bayugo. Just me and my kid, normal day in this city. Nice a sunny. Ha! you should see it on a rainy day ;)

Enjoy! Love you all!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment